File:Wikipedia puzzle globe 3D render.zip
Wikipedia_puzzle_globe_3D_render.zip (file size: 147.2 MB, MIME type: application/zip)
Wikipedia puzzle globe Blender rendered version, created May 2009.
The puzzle globe 3D model is an important asset related to the Wikipedia puzzle globe logo. The 3D file is provided to allow Wikimedians to create 3D printed models for community outreach purposes, under the guidelines below:
- Size and Format
- You may not use the 3D model to create new 2D renderings or animations.
- If you need a 2D rendering, use one of the ones provided.
- You may 3D print the globe in any size.
- The model itself may not be altered, sliced, or rearranged.
- There should be no additions to the globe, except that...
- You may create a base, but please do not integrate with the globe. The globe should remain whole, and not attached.
- You may add a ring as a way to suspend the globe on a pendant or keychain.
- Print material must be silver (if metal), very light grey, or white, and, if possible, with black letters.
- Do not print the globe in black, colors, or colored metals.
The use of the 3D file and model is subject to the same restrictions as the Wikipedia globe in the trademark policy.
3D model (derivative work) of the Wikipedia puzzle globe logo 2.0.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||20:14, 9 August 2016||(147.2 MB)||Importing file|
|22:00, 17 September 2014||(18.18 MB)||Heather (WMF)||Reverted to version as of 20:06, 8 May 2013|
|20:07, 8 May 2013||(18.18 MB)||JayWalsh||Wikipedia puzzle globe Maya (or other software) rendered version, created May 2009.|
|20:06, 8 May 2013||(18.18 MB)||JayWalsh||Wikipedia puzzle globe Blender rendered version, created May 2009.|
- You cannot overwrite this file.