Configuration variables that are currently set, probably require further investigation. Some of these are set for all fishbowl wikis, and may need to be re-set for foundationwiki.
- 'wgAutoConfirmAge' = 'fishbowl' => 0, // No need
- 'wmgUseCentralNotice'='fishbowl' => false, // Per bug 17718 Disable CentralNotice on private/fishbowl wikis
- This should probably be re-set for foundationwiki
- 'wgAccountCreationThrottle'='fishbowl' => 0,
- 'wgNoFollowLinks'='fishbowl' => false, // not a spam measure here... https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/show_bug.cgi?id=14105
- 'wgEmailAuthentication'='fishbowl' => false,
- User rights:
'groupOverrides' => array( 'fishbowl' => array( '*' => array( 'edit' => false, 'createaccount' => false ), 'user' => array( 'move' => true, 'upload' => true, 'autoconfirmed' => true, 'reupload' => true, 'skipcaptcha' => true, 'collectionsaveascommunitypage' => true, 'collectionsaveasuserpage' => true,
- 'wmgEnableCaptcha'='fishbowl' => false,
- 'wmgUseCentralAuth'='fishbowl' => false,
- Will this require merging with the CentralAuth database?
- 'wmgUseSpamBlacklist'='fishbowl' => false, // not needed, private editing...
What about settings for foundationwiki instead of for fishbowl wikis? I think there are a few that are specific to this site. You've looked at m:Liberating wikimediafoundation.org and mw:Requests for comment/Disable raw HTML on wikimediafoundation.org too? --MZMcBride (talk) 01:40, 14 February 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, I was planning to do that after I finished looking through fishbowl settings. I was checking to make sure there was nothing that wmf.org inherited because it was set for fishbowl wikis that should still be set, if/when it gets removed from the fishbowl list. I've seen the meta page, but not the one on mw.org. I'll take a look at it in a bit. Legoktm (talk) 01:47, 14 February 2013 (UTC)