User talk:Dchen (WMF)
Thanks for being here! This wiki does not exactly follow the same rules as the other Wikimedia projects, since it is not open to all for editing, and in case of disagreement, the organ of decision will be the Board. A rule of thumb however is that if we gave you access, that means we trust you. So please, do not be shy in editing this site. There is ample work for everyone :-)
- Please create your userpage with a short biography and other introductory information about yourself and the work you do. (Feel free to look at other user pages for examples.)
- All organizational pages may be found in the special category.
- For those willing to help with translation, please see m:Translation requests, and in particular the Foundation subpage /WMF.
- Please watch for feedback on Meta-Wiki and start discussions there.
- More about this wiki...
- Welcome! :) I made a minor change on your user page so that the quote would show up in italics. The Helpful One 18:01, 6 April 2012 (UTC)
Delete and move
Hi. Could you ask someone else with admin rights here to delete User:SVentura (WMF) and move SVentura (WMF) to the proper namespace? I already fixed it but SVentura replaced my deletion request for the mainspace version with the userpage. Only an admin can fix this now. PiRSquared17 (talk) 23:22, 13 August 2014 (UTC)