This is an official agenda for a meeting of the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.
Please note that in the event of any differences in meaning or interpretation between the original English version of this content and a translation, the original English version takes precedence.
|Agenda for March 9, 2023
Location: New York City, USA
Attendees: The Board will be joined by staff, facilitator, Jon Huggett (governance consultant)
- The Chair will call the meeting to order.
- Board Business (open housekeeping items)
- December Minutes approval
- Committee composition update
- Movement Strategy
- Universal Code of Conduct Enforcement Guidelines
- Executive Session
- The Board will reserve time for confidential discussion without staff present, as needed.
The operational and committee updates will be shared with the Board prior to the meeting itself as a pre-read. The Board will receive updates from staff about Annual Planning retreat staff will have had for a few days before the Board meeting.
The Board meeting will be followed by a two day long strategic retreat to review several areas of focus for multi-year Foundation planning. The Board will be joined by staff, Wikimedia Endowment Board, and representatives from the Movement Charter Drafting Committee.