To Whom it May Concern,
As copyright owner, I have a number of exclusive rights under the
DMCA. These exclusive rights include the right to reproduce the Work,
and to publish and communicate the Work to the public (including by
way of sale, broadcast,or putting the Work online). It is an
infringement of copyright to do any of the acts comprised in the
copyright in relation to the whole or a substantial part of the Work,
or to authorize such an act, without the permission or license of the
copyright owner. It has come to my attention that your site
(http://ur.wiktionary.org) have been copying my material. Previously
I found 5000 pages that contained copied material. But during
preparation of the list of material, as required by you, it was very
unconscious when I found more than 9000 pages having copied material
1. The list of pages which are copied attached with this letter. Character set of attachment is "UTF-8". As you have failed to seek permission or a license from me to do so, your conduct described above constitutes infringement of my rights of copyright. To rectify this infringement of my rights, I require that you undertake to:
- Delete previously copied pages.
- A complete ban on user "<redacted>" as he copied all these
articles from my site.
2. My contact Information is given below:
3. I have a good faith belief that the use of the material that appears on the service is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or by operation of law.
4. The information in this notice is accurate, and I am either the copyright owner or I am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
I declare under the perjury laws of the United States of America that this notification is true and correct.