(Redirected from Expense reimbursement)
This policy or procedure is maintained by the Wikimedia Foundation and applies to Foundation activities.
Please note that in the event of any differences in meaning or interpretation between the original English version of this content and a translation, the original English version takes precedence.
Employees and contractors, as well as volunteers, who need reimbursement for expenses such as travel expenses, must submit expense reports detailing the amounts and must have obtained authorization prior to the expenses per Travel policy and Purchasing and disbursements procedures.
Fill the appropriate expense template for your condition, according to the instructions enclosed and please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Req Holder Expense Reimbursement (Use Coupa Expense)
- Non Req Holder Expense Reimbursement Template (to be used by all non req holders including volunteers)
Instructions depend on where your bank account is located.
- USA: follow the "US Wire" instructions in "WIRE INSTRUCTIONS_DOMESTIC.pdf" file.
- Europe (SEPA): ask a European domestic wire/bank transfer (SCT).
- Provide your IBAN and SWIFT, nothing else. You will receive a zero-fee transfer from WMF's SEPA account, IBAN GB54CHAS60924241034640.
- Do not accept any other payment method! Bank transfers from USA will have costs for you.
- Other: follow the instructions in "WIRE INSTRUCTIONS_INTERNATIONAL.pdf" file.