(Redirected from Resolution Special projects)
This proposal has been approved by the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.
It may not be circumvented, eroded, or ignored by Wikimedia Foundation officers or staff nor local policies of any Wikimedia project.
Please note that in the event of any differences in meaning or interpretation between the original English version of this content and a translation, the original English version takes precedence.
|Special projects committee
|This resolution creating the Special projects committee was approved by voice vote on 15 January 2006. The committee was later approved by Resolution:Special projects committee creation (February 2006) and disbanded by Resolution:Wikimedia Committees (January 2009).
- The Board authorizes the creation of a committee for special projects
- The committee shall be organized by Florence Devouard, Jakob Voss, and Danny Wool
- The Board authorizes the committee to create its own rules of procedure and add other members as the committee deems necessary
- The Board directs the committee take all steps necessary to brainstorm on its role and prioritorize
- The Board directs the committee to brainstorm on the existence of a research committee
- The Board directs the committee to report back by 21 January about the creation of their committee
- The Board directs the committee to formally report back by 11 February
The board approves by voice vote.