Archive:Volunteering/Correspondence Response Agent (all forms)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page has been archived.
Its content is no longer being maintained and is likely out of date.
This page can be relocated to Meta-Wiki.
- Correspondence Response Agent (all forms)
- Goal of volunteer position
- To expand the role of email response agents to include snail mail, faxes and voicemail.
- Sample activities
- Compose mail responses to be sent out from Wikimedia office
- Respond by email and phone to voicemail requests
- Other customer service related activiites.
- Length of Commitment
- 4-16 hours weekly activity (estimate)
- Home site
- Qualifications sought
- Communications skills
- Issues and risk management
- Good command of English
- Benefits to volunteer
- Customer service experience
- Acquire a thorough experience of the questions and issues that are raised by Wikipedia and the Wikimedia projects in the real world
- How to submit yourself for consideration
Not yet posted
For further information, contact Cary by phone at 415.839.6885, extension 601 or by
- Date posted
- Closing date