Archive:Volunteering:Fundraising CiviCRM Data Reviewer
This page has been archived.
Its content is no longer being maintained and is likely out of date.
This page can be relocated to Meta-Wiki.
- Fundraising CiviCRM Data Reviewer (multiple positions open)
- Sample activities
- Work within CiviCRM database to ensure integrity
- Deduplicate CiviCRM records
- Manage new donations and processing
- Other data entry tasks as needed
- Assist with corporate giving and recurring programs
- Length of Commitment
- Until the database is perfect
- As needed. The Wikimedia Offices are open from 9am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
- Wikimedia Offices, San Francisco, CA.
- Qualifications sought
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn CiviCRM software
- Willingness to work independently
- Benefits to volunteer
- Experience working within a professional fundraising and technical environment
- Regular interaction with volunteers speaking multiple languages worldwide
- Acquire a thorough experience of the questions and issues that are raised by Wikipedia and the Wikimedia projects in the real world
- How to apply
Please send a cover letter and some details about yourself as to why the foundation would benefit from your skills in this position by email to givingwikimedia.org or by fax to 415.882.0495. Candidates will be required to identify with the Foundation, if not already identified.
For further information, e-mail rmontoyawikimedia.org.
- Date posted
- 27 February 2009
- Closing date
- Open until filled