This page has been archived.
Its content is no longer being maintained and is likely out of date.
This page can be relocated to Meta-Wiki.
At this time, this position is filled. Rand Montoya 23:45, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
- Fundraising Survey Manager
- Project Goals
- Develop a fundraising survey using open source survey software
- Work with fundraising team to define areas of inquiry and needs
- Work with translators to translate survey across several languages
- Announce survey to users on Wikipedia and related projects
- Compile and analyze results.
- Length of Commitment
- May 30th, 2009
- As needed. The Wikimedia Offices are open from 9am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
- Wikimedia Offices, San Francisco, CA.
- Qualifications sought
- Experience working in a professional environment
- Ability to solve problems and find solutions
- Ability to work independently
- Benefits to volunteer
- Experience in survey management
- Experience working within a professional fundraising and technical environment
- Regular interaction with volunteers speaking multiple languages worldwide
- Acquire a thorough experience of the questions and issues that are raised by Wikipedia and the Wikimedia projects in the real world
- How to apply
Please send a cover letter and some details about yourself as to why the foundation would benefit from your skills in this position by email to givingwikimedia.org or by fax to 415.882.0495. Candidates will be required to identify with the Foundation, if not already identified.
For further information, e-mail rmontoyawikimedia.org.
- Date posted
- Closing date