This proposal has been approved by the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.
It may not be circumvented, eroded, or ignored by Wikimedia Foundation officers or staff nor local policies of any Wikimedia project.
|←Resolutions||Resolution:Adjusting Board Roles, March 2022||Feedback?→|
|This resolution was approved on March 23, 2022.|
Whereas, Esra'a Al Shafei has requested a reduction in her Board responsibilities due to an unexpected increase in other professional demands;
Now, therefore, it is:
RESOLVED, that the Board of Trustees approves the following temporary reassignments of Esra'a’s roles, effective immediately and continuing until June 1, 2022:
- Vice Chair: Victoria Doronina
- Product & Technology Committee Chair: Shani Evenstein Sigalov
RESOLVED, that the Board appoints Rosie Stephenson-Goodknight as temporary Chair of the Community Affairs Committee while Shani fills in for Esra'a as Product & Technology Committee Chair; and
RESOLVED, that the Board permanently reassigns Esra'a’s positions as Elections Committee Liaison and member of the Board Selection Task Force to Nataliia Tymkiv.
- Nataliia Tymkiv (Chair), Esra'a Al Shafei (Vice Chair), Shani Evenstein Sigalov (Vice Chair), Luis Bitenourt-Emilio, Tanya Capuano, Victoria Doronina, Dariusz Jemielniak, Lorenzo Losa, Raju Narisetti, Rosie Stephenson-Goodknight, Jimmy Wales
- Resolution:Board Officers and Committee Membership, 2021 (October 13, 2021)
- Resolution:Creating a Board Selection Task Force (December 8, 2021)