This proposal has been approved by the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.
It may not be circumvented, eroded, or ignored by Wikimedia Foundation officers or staff nor local policies of any Wikimedia project.
|←Resolutions||Resolution:Adopting a Board of Trustees Code of Conduct||Feedback?→|
|This resolution was approved on September 15, 2021.|
Whereas, the Board of Trustees has identified a need for clearer written guidance regarding the expectations for Trustee behavior; and
Whereas, the Board Governance Committee has worked with an expert governance consultant (Board Veritas) to develop a code of conduct for the Board of Trustees, including a set of behavior expectations and a complaints resolution procedure;
Now, therefore, it is:
RESOLVED, that the Board adopts the code of conduct, which shall go into effect immediately.
- Nataliia Tymkiv (Chair), Shani Evenstein Sigalov (Vice Chair), Tanya Capuano, James Heilman, Dariusz Jemielniak, Lisa Lewin, Raju Narisetti, Jimmy Wales
- Not present
- Esra'a Al Shafei (Vice Chair)
- Code of conduct of the Board of Trustees
- Resolution:Minutes Approval February 2021 (February 2021)
- Resolution:Board Priorities FY2020-21 (September 30, 2020)
- Resolution:Board Priorities Mid-year Recalibration FY20-21 (April 6, 2021)