This proposal has been approved by the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.
It may not be circumvented, eroded, or ignored by Wikimedia Foundation officers or staff nor local policies of any Wikimedia project.
|←Resolutions||Resolution: Adopting an Updated Community Affairs Committee Charter, 2022||Feedback?→|
|This resolution was approved on March 23, 2022.|
Whereas, the Board of Trustees adopted a committee evolution plan in June 2021;
Whereas, as part of that plan, the Board has adopted revisions to many committee charters; and
Whereas, the Board wishes to revise the Community Affairs Committee Charter to align with the other committee charters;
Now, therefore, it is:
RESOLVED, that the Board adopts the Community Affairs Committee charter as set forth below.
- Nataliia Tymkiv (Chair), Shani Evenstein Sigalov (Vice Chair), Esra'a Al Shafei (Vice Chair), Tanya Capuano, Victoria Doronina, Dariusz Jemielniak, Lorenzo Losa, Raju Narisetti, Rosie Stephenson-Goodknight, Jimmy Wales
- Resolution:Review, Ratification, and Approval of Consent Agenda, March 2022 (March 23, 2022)
- Community Affairs Committee Charter
- Resolution:2021 Committee Evolution Plan (June 1, 2021)
- Resolution:Creating an Executive Committee and Updating Committee Charters (September 15, 2021)