This proposal has been approved by the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.
It may not be circumvented, eroded, or ignored by Wikimedia Foundation officers or staff nor local policies of any Wikimedia project.
|This resolution creating the 2006 Audit committee was approved by voice vote on 14 January 2006. Resolution:Auditor selection on 19 April 2006 selected the auditing firm recommended by the committee. Resolution:Audit Committee Jan07 on 12–14 January 2007 recreated the audit committee.|
- The Board authorizes the creation of an audit committee
- The committee shall initially consist of the President, Treasurer, Secretary, and outside counsel Brad Patrick.
- The Board authorizes the audit committee to create its own rules of procedure and add other members as the committee deems necessary
- The Board directs the committee take all steps necessary to prepare for external audit
- The Board directs the committee to report back by 21 January 2006 with the designation of a chairperson
- The Board directs audit committee to formally report back by 11 February 2006.
Second resolution on this topic
- The Board authorizes and directs the audit committee to take actions necessary to obtain Directors and Officer's Insurance
- The Board directs the audit committee to formally report back by 11 February 2006.
Board approves by voice vote.