This proposal has been approved by the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.
It may not be circumvented, eroded, or ignored by Wikimedia Foundation officers or staff nor local policies of any Wikimedia project.
|←Resolutions||Board expansion committee||Feedback?→|
|This resolution creating the Board expansion committee was approved by voice vote on 15 January 2006.|
- The Board authorizes the creation of a committee for expanding the board
- The committee shall be organized by Angela Beesley, Florence Devouard, and Jimmy Wales
- The Board authorizes the committee to create its own rules of procedure and add other members as the committee deems necessary
- The Board directs the committee take all steps necessary to strategise about expansion of the board and advisory board
- The Board directs the committee to report back by 21 January about the creation of their committee
- The Board directs the committee to formally report back by 11 February
The board approves by voice vote.