|Translations of this page are in the progress of being transferred from Meta-Wiki.
Please do not translate this page's content until the transfer is complete. The translation setup may change once its contents are transferred. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
This proposal has been approved by the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.
It may not be circumvented, eroded, or ignored by Wikimedia Foundation officers or staff nor local policies of any Wikimedia project.
Please note that in the event of any differences in meaning or interpretation between the original English version of this content and a translation, the original English version takes precedence.
|This resolution creating the Communications committee was approved by voice vote on 15 January 2006 (4 support, 1 abstain). The committee was later approved by Resolution:Communications committee creation.
- The Board authorizes the creation of a communications committee
- The Board shall ask Elisabeth Bauer to organize this committee
- The Board authorizes the committee to create its own rules of procedure and add other members as the committee deems necessary
- The Board directs the committee take all steps necessary to plan external communications
- The Board directs the committee to report back by 21 January about the creation of their committee
- The Board directs the committee to formally report back by 11 February
The board approves by voice vote.
- Michael Davis
- Tim Shell
- Jimmy Wales
- Angela Beesley
- Florence Devouard