This proposal has been approved by the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.
It may not be circumvented, eroded, or ignored by Wikimedia Foundation officers or staff nor local policies of any Wikimedia project.
|←Resolutions||ED search committee 2||Feedback?→|
|This resolution selecting the members of the Executive Director search committee was approved by vote (5 supports, 2 abstentions) on 16 April 2007.|
Motion to vote: Anthere 21:55, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
Motion Seconded: --Eloquence 22:11, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
The ED search committee shall be composed of Florence Devouard, Oscar van Dillen, Jimmy Wales, Jan-Bart de Vreede, Melissa Hagemann, and Trevor Nielson.
The Board directs the committee to take all steps necessary
- to be the board contact with the ED Search Firm approved by the Board,
- to approve the job description proposed by the ED Search Firm
- to make sure the community is informed of the job proposal
- to shorten the list of potential candidates
- to be involved in the interviewing of candidates as necessary
- to negotiate the compensation package
Passed with 5 support votes and 2 abstentions on 16 April 2007.