This proposal has been approved by the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.
It may not be circumvented, eroded, or ignored by Wikimedia Foundation officers or staff nor local policies of any Wikimedia project.
|This resolution creating the Events committee was approved by voice vote on 15 January 2006.|
- The Board authorizes the creation of an events committee
- The committee shall be organized by Delphine Ménard
- The Board authorizes the committee to create its own rules of procedure and add other members as the committee deems necessary
- The Board directs the committee to develop a strategic plan to facilitate events
- The Board directs the committee to organize a sponsorship working group for the 2006 Wikimedia conference
- The Board directs the committee to report back by 21 January about the creation of their committee
- The Board directs the committee to formally report back by 11 February
Approved by the board by voice vote