This proposal has been approved by the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.
It may not be circumvented, eroded, or ignored by Wikimedia Foundation officers or staff nor local policies of any Wikimedia project.
|This resolution authorizing the creation of a Fundraising committee (see membership) was approved by vote (3 supports) on 7 June 2006.|
- The Board authorizes the creation of a fundraising committee
- The committee shall be organized by Daniel Mayer
- The Board authorizes the committee to create its own rules of procedure and add other members as the committee deems necessary
- The Board directs the committee take all steps necessary to develop strategic plans for fundraising
- The Board directs the committee to report back by 11 June about the creation of the committee
- The Board directs the committee to report on its progress and proposed procedures by 17 June