This proposal has been approved by the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.
It may not be circumvented, eroded, or ignored by Wikimedia Foundation officers or staff nor local policies of any Wikimedia project.
|This resolution creating the Insurance committee was approved by voice vote on 14 January 2006.|
- The Board authorizes the creation of a committee for obtaining "cyber insurance", the "cyber insurance working group".
- The committee shall initially consist of the Michael Davis, Angela Beesley, Jimmy Wales, and Danny Wool.
- The Board authorizes the cyber insurance working group to create its own rules of procedure and add other members as the committee deems necessary
- The Board directs the committee take all steps necessary to prepare the application for cyber insurance
- The Board directs the committee to report back by 21 January 2006 with the designation of a chairperson and an initial report to the board on the status of the application.
- The Board directs cyber insurance working group to formally report back by 11 February 2006.
Approved by voice vote of all board members 14 January 2006