|←Resolutions||Replacement Board member 2006||Errors?→|
|This resolution accepting the results of the September 2006 election of the Board of Trustees was approved on 25 September 2006.|
- The election officials have submitted to the Board the final election report from the September 2006 election for a new board member.
- The reports shows that Erik Möller received the most votes in the election.
It is hereby resolved that:
- The Board accepts the results of the September 2006 election.
- The Board shall invite Erik Möller to join the Board on September 26, 2006 for a term that expires on July 18, 2007.
- Erik Möller will become a Board member upon notification to the Board that he accepts the position.
- Angela Beesley will leave the Board effective upon Erik Möller acceptance of the position.