Resolution:Replacement Board member 3 2007
This proposal has been approved by the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.
It may not be circumvented, eroded, or ignored by Wikimedia Foundation officers or staff nor local policies of any Wikimedia project.
|←Resolutions||Replacement Board member 1 2007||Feedback?→|
|This resolution noting that Frieda Brioschi will join the Board and Oscar van Dillen will leave it was approved by vote (6 supports, 1 abstained) on 12 July 2007.|
Motion to vote: --Jan-Bart 17:02, 12 July 2007 (UTC)
Motion Seconded: Kat Walsh 17:02, 12 July 2007 (UTC)
- The election officials have submitted to the Board the final election report from the June/July 2007 election for three new board members.
- The report shows that Frieda Brioschi received the third highest number of votes in the election.
It is hereby resolved that:
- The Board shall invite Frieda Brioschi to join the Board on July 12th, 2007 for a term that expires on July 14, 2009.
- Frieda Brioschi will become a Board member upon notification to the Board that she accepts the position.
- Oscar van Dillen will leave the Board effective upon Frieda Brioschi's acceptance of the position.
Ref: Resolution:Board Elections 2007
Passed with 6 support votes on July 12, 2007; Oscar abstained.