|This resolution was approved at the April 25, 2014 meeting of the Board in San Francisco.
Paid contributions without disclosure
- a statement on your user page,
- a statement on the talk page accompanying any paid contributions, or
- a statement in the edit summary accompanying any paid contributions.
Applicable law, or community and Foundation policies and guidelines, such as those addressing conflicts of interest, may further limit paid contributions or require more detailed disclosure.
A Wikimedia Project community may adopt an alternative paid contribution disclosure policy consistent with applicable law. If a Project adopts an alternative disclosure policy, you may comply with that policy instead of the requirements in this section when contributing to that Project. An alternative paid contribution policy will only supersede these requirements if it is approved by the relevant Project community and listed in the alternative disclosure policy page.
For more information, please read our background note on disclosure of paid contributions
- Jan-Bart de Vreede, Phoebe Ayers, Samuel Klein, Jimmy Wales, Stu West, Alice Wiegand
- Favor the original amendment with proposed "option 2"
- Maria Sefidari
- Not present
- Bishakha Datta, Patricio Lorente, Ana Toni