This proposal has been approved by the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.
It may not be circumvented, eroded, or ignored by Wikimedia Foundation officers or staff nor local policies of any Wikimedia project.
|This resolution creating the Technical committee was approved by voice vote on 15 January 2006.|
- The Board authorizes the creation of a technical committee
- The committee shall be organized by Jens Frank, Brion Vibber and Domas Mituzas
- The Board authorizes the committee to create its own rules of procedure and add other members as the committee deems necessary
- The Board directs the committee take all steps necessary to develop a strategic plan, budgetting and staffing requirements to maintain the technical requirements of the foundation
- The Board directs the committee to report back by 21 January about the creation of their committee
- The Board directs the committee to formally report back by 11 February
Board approves by voice vote.