(Redirected from Resolution Audit Committee)
This proposal has been approved by the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.
It may not be circumvented, eroded, or ignored by Wikimedia Foundation officers or staff nor local policies of any Wikimedia project.
Please note that in the event of any differences in meaning or interpretation between the original English version of this content and a translation, the original English version takes precedence.
|This resolution creating the 2006 Audit committee was approved by voice vote on January 14, 2006. Resolution:Auditor selection on April 19, 2006 selected the auditing firm recommended by the committee. Resolution:Audit Committee Jan07 during the 12–14 January 2007 meeting recreated the audit committee.
- Resolved that
- The Board authorizes the creation of an audit committee
- The committee shall initially consist of the President, Treasurer, Secretary, and outside counsel Brad Patrick.
- The Board authorizes the audit committee to create its own rules of procedure and add other members as the committee deems necessary
- The Board directs the committee take all steps necessary to prepare for external audit
- The Board directs the committee to report back by January 21, 2006 with the designation of a chairperson
- The Board directs audit committee to formally report back by February 11, 2006.
Second resolution on this topic
- Resolved that
- The Board authorizes and directs the audit committee to take actions necessary to obtain Directors and Officer's Insurance
- The Board directs the audit committee to formally report back by February 11, 2006.
The board approves by voice vote.