|←Resolutions||Special projects committee creation||Errors?→|
|This resolution creating the Special projects committee was approved on 15 February 2006. The committee was originally approved by Resolution:Special projects committee.|
- The Special project Committee will be initially composed of the following people, referred to as "members":
- The Chair of the Committee will be selected from among its members by members.
Members may be added or removed by a vote from the Special project Committee.
Amendement to #3 (insert): The Committee shall determine the number of members who shall constitute a quorum, which shall be not less than two-thirds of the voting members of the Committee.
- The committee will try to report to the board as planned on February 11th. The report will feature the committees rules of procedure, sub-committees, appointment of one or more individuals to organize the sub-committees as well as proposed areas of delegation.
- The Committee will meet on the first and third Sunday of each month at an unspecified hour.
- Resolutions by the Committee will be posted no later than midnight UTC on the Tuesday prior to its regular meeting and will be voted on at that meeting.
- Failure to vote will be counted as an abstention.
- Failed resolutions can be proposed again two weeks after the vote with a proposal updated accordingly to take into account the reasons it was originally rejected.
All Board members voted in favor of the resolution with the amendment to #3 re: Quorum by 15 February, 2006