(Redirected from Volunteering:Email response statistician)
This page has been archived.
Its content is no longer being maintained and is likely out of date.
This page can be relocated to Meta-Wiki.
- (Volunteer) email response statistician
- Goal of position
- To provide an analysis of email requests and responses in the OTRS email response system. This position is for the English Wikipedia info queues.
- Sample activities
- Go through emails and categorize what types of requests come into the system
- Analyze responses for data, including the following:
- Identify poor responses and failed requests
- Present data in a .csv format for reporting
- Time frame
- Length of Commitment
- 2 months (July 1 through August 31)
- Estimated Total Hours
- 80 hours
- At volunteer's discretion [X]
- Specific time: N/A
- Qualifications sought
- Some knowledge of processes and issues in the Wikipedia site.
- A background in statistics and statistical analysis is greatly helpful
- Ability to handle sensitive material
- Benefits to volunteer
- Statistical work experience
- Have an impact on improving Quality of response
- Potential for advancement into additional opportunities
- If you are interested in applying, please send cover letter and CV, biography, resume or pertinent information to cbassrandom text to make this a bit more difficult on the s.p.a.m.b.o.t.s.wikimedia.org. You can also contact Cary for any questions.
- Date posted
12 June 2009