I was born in 1992 in Tehran, Iran and I studied physics. I currently live in Berlin, Germany.
I have been active since 2006 and my home wiki is Persian Wikipedia where I'm sysop, bureaucrat, oversight and check user but you can find me in English Wikipedia, Commons, Meta, Wikidata, or Mediawiki wiki. I'm operator of Dexbot and developer of pywikibot. As a software engineer in Wikimedia Germany, I'm also a developer of Wikidata and member of Wikimedia Scoring Platform team
- E-mail: ladsgroupgmail.com (personal)
amir.sarabadaniwikimedia.de (work stuff).
- IRC: Amir1 #pywikibot, #wikimedia-wikidata, and #wikimedia-ai
- My talk page: w:fa:User talk:Ladsgroup
- GPG key: E45B 112A DCF4 0EB7 04AB 30DF 14D3 E5BF BD2B 5A61
- Amir Sarabadani, Aaron Halfaker, and Dario Taraborelli. 2017. Building Automated Vandalism Detection Tools for Wikidata. In Proceedings of the 26th International Conference on World Wide Web Companion (WWW '17 Companion). International World Wide Web Conferences Steering Committee, Republic and Canton of Geneva, Switzerland, 1647-1654. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/3041021.3053366