Special:Contribs/Kemdanangdactriveda has spammed a certain talk page and their userpage with phone numbers, etc. I tagged one for speedy deletion, but couldn't tag the userpage as abuse filter disallowed me. Someone please fix this. All of their edits to enwiki and commons are already reverted. Thank you. CX Zoom (talk) 12:04, 18 October 2022 (UTC)
- I don't know if anyone even watches this page. So pinging you @GVarnum-WMF as you're an admin and I saw you edit today in Special:RecentChanges. Thanks! CX Zoom (talk) 12:08, 18 October 2022 (UTC)
- CC @Quiddity (WMF): can you help me? Tryvix1509 (talk) 14:01, 17 December 2022 (UTC)
- Hi @Tryvix1509 - I've asked the people responsible for this site to take a look at your question. Unfortunately, there is not solution that is both easy and good, at this instant.
- Context: If I understand correctly, the current system at Resolution:Licensing policy is using the very old (outdated and non-ideal) method of: "manually create a subpage, and add a link for that in the top-navigation-box". That means that the translations can easily get outdated.
- Instead, (if I understand correctly) the entire page (and all of the existing translations, and then any new translations) ought to be migrated into the mw:Extension:Translate system (which is used for most documentation pages on Meta-wiki/Mediawiki-wiki/Commons/Wikidata). I am not certain what the best short-term solution is, hence I have asked for the other people to take a look.
- I hope that information helps. Quiddity (WMF) (talk) 23:57, 17 December 2022 (UTC)