|Babel user information|
- Sorry about that, I don't know why I did that. I believe at one time I was suggesting such a list exist, but I don't see why I would have added it to a live page, instead of a test one. Thanks for noticing this. -- Nicholas Moreau / Zanimum 17:25, 22 January 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks for the quick confirmation. —Pathoschild 02:45, 23 January 2007 (UTC)
Hi. I'm working on cleaning up this wiki a bit. I've proposed the following pages for deletion. I'm notifying you as you're listed in the page history. Without objection, the pages listed below will be deleted in about a month. Thanks for all of your work here.
- Wikimedia:Fundraising translations/Template (Do Not Edit)
- Wikimedia:Fundraising translations/Sponzorství
- Wikimedia:Fundraising translations/Spenden
- Wikimedia:Fundraising translations/Penggalangan dana
- Wikimedia:Fundraising translations/Insamling
- Wikimedia:Fundraising translations/Innsamling (nb)
- Wikimedia:Fundraising translations/Donazioni
- Wikimedia:Fundraising translations/Donaciones
- Wikimedia:Fundraising translations/Coleta de fundos
- Wikimedia:Fundraising translations/Bağış
- Sorry, I didn't see your message at the time. I have no objections. —Pathoschild 14:23, 11 May 2013 (UTC)
Apology for removal of admin rights
Pathoschild, I'm sorry for the abrupt removal of admin rights on this wiki, which wasn't announced in advance. We've been talking internally for a while about making the governance structure of this wiki more clear, i.e., decisions regarding content and practices in this wiki are ultimately up to WMF staff. There may be projects during which it makes sense to assign temporary adminship to volunteers, as well, but we wanted to start with a clear separation of roles and responsibilities.
I apologize, though, for the hasty implementation of this decision! I didn't intend to express any disrespect or distrust. On the contrary, I'm very grateful for all the work you and other volunteers have done on the Wikimedia Foundation wiki over the years, and I hope you won't be too discouraged by this experience. I'll be posting an update about the next steps for wikimediafoundation.org on the wikimedia-l mailing list soon.
- Hi Gayle. Don't worry, no harm was done. :) —Pathoschild 14:12, 13 May 2013 (UTC)