!!FUZZY!!צוטריט צו נישט־עפנטלעכער אינפארמאציע פאליטיק־רעזומע
This is a user-friendly summary of the access to nonpublic personal data policy.
Disclaimer: This summary is not a part of the access to nonpublic personal data policy and is not a legal document. It is simply a handy reference for understanding the full access to nonpublic personal data policy. Think of it as the user-friendly interface.
Because we believe that the privacy of the Wikimedia community is essential, community members with access to nonpublic personal data may only release information under certain circumstances, such as:
- When the community members need to stop damage to the Wikimedia Sites (such as assisting in the targeting of IP blocks);
- When there is an immediate and credible threat of serious bodily harm;
- When the community members have the express permission of the user whose nonpublic personal data is to be disclosed; or
- ווען דער געזעץ פֿאדערט.
Because we believe that safeguarding the privacy of the Wikimedia community is an important Wikimedia value, those who have access to nonpublic personal data need to:
- Be at least 18 years old (except email response team members, who must be at least 16 years old);
- Provide contact information; and
- Sign a confidentiality agreement.
Because we value the community members who take on this critical role in the safeguarding of the Wikimedia Sites and its users and want to protect their privacy, we promise to:
- Keep confidential and secure their contact information and confidentiality agreement